Monday, November 30, 2009

Then on the Other Hand
















More holiday chat. I think I heard last year that Christmas trees are out!! It's really funny because for the past two years, I have really done the minimal with my christmas decor. Actually, I bought a smallish tree and set it outside my living room window with colored lights on it. No little kids participate with us, just our two grown sons, and no one really even noticed. I took the creme de la creme of my christmas ornaments and swags and very minimally decorated with these items. It looked very pretty, and certainly Christmasy enough. We are at the stage where we have loads and loads of decorations, or at the other stage of having given them away because we are sick of looking at them.
Bottom line, uber maximum and uber minimal is a good thing. Pick one or the other and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment