Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Bronzer


In the olden days, a tan was a sign that one was of a different class, such as a lower class. It denoted that one worked in the fields. I so remember my German grandmother had a tan because she and my grandfather were farmers. Of course they had a tan, they worked outdoors all day long.

Next generation, my mother never had a tan. But in the sixties we sat with the reflecters on the beach, and got tan, tan, tan. Through the next 4 decades more tan. It was a sign of success to have a tan.

Anyway, the bottom line is some people are may be not so much in the sun as they used to be, but they are applying bronzer. This is not a good look. I think it makes the face look dirty. Men, especially should stay far away from bronzer. It's the devil!

No comments:

Post a Comment