Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Hoarders

Question of the week. Am I a collector or a hoarder? This is something that I have been struggling with for about a year now, trying to rid my house of things I don't need or have not used in a long time. I have decided that I am just fine, it's my husband who is the hoarder. Case in point. I found a 'projector' in the basement, tucked away in its original box with a couple of home movies along side it. I put it out to be taken to Goodwill, and he said, no we might want to watch our home movies that we have literally not watched in 30 years. Now who's the hoarder?

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/02/04/fashion/04SPY.html?ref=fashion

1 comment:

  1. Yeah I always blame my husband too, but my place was full of stuff before I even met him.
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete