Friday, April 30, 2010

High trousers


In the last few years, maybe 7 or 8, waists have been sinking on our pants. Last summer when I visited Rome, I think I mentioned here that everyone was wearing trousers. High waist, long billowing legs. Try this look, and you will be right in style, and it's a good style for us. Very slimming and elongating. Last night I had dinner with a friend in Fla who is 56, and was wearing this style, and I can't wait to get my hands on a couple of pairs. Open the mind and seek change. We will be way ahead of the pack.

1 comment:

  1. Last week I found a really nice pair of denim trousers at Kohls. I'm excited cuz I'm tall and they are long enough in the waist to crotch, and because they are trousers I was able to let the hem down. They are very flattering. Good to know they are in style too!
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete