Sunday, April 4, 2010

Vintage Wear How To















One thing that we need to keep in mind is, when we shop at vintage stores, don't wear all your vintage stuff at once. If you find a piece of jewelry or a scarf or whatever that strikes your fancy, wear the shall we say 'anchor pieces' with them. As in a designer bag, such as a (real please) LV, pair your vintage jewelry with that.

Confession: I own a fake LV weekender which I love, and I usually pack and leave in the car on trips to Maine etc. since it's too heavy and bulky to take on a plane, which solves all my problems in that category.

Have fun with vintage shop browsing. It's becoming bigger and better than ever. And the real LV's can be found. A few years ago, I sent one of my real LV's to the consignment shop and it sold for $25.....what was I thinking? I look at pictures through the years of my different LV's and ask myself, where are they now? I do have a couple left that I carry from time to time, and they are OLD.

No comments:

Post a Comment