Saturday, June 26, 2010

Baby Boomer Grandma Names

I just realized that I am 30 days away from being a Grandma for the first time. My son asked me what I want to be called....this is ONE BIG PROBLEM! I don't feel like a Grandma, but here we have it, I will be!

I think I will wait to see what the baby calls me?? This is how I felt the first time I had to say "Senior rate" at the movies. It just won't come out!

Some of you may have faced this, any suggestions other than just plain ole Grandma, which is what it will probably be anyway??

2 comments:

  1. What's in a name? That which we call a rose by any other name would smell as sweet.

    But if you insist, here's a cute website with lots of clever things people have done:
    http://www.namenerds.com/uucn/granny.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Claudia, I will study it. Still have a while for this. One of my friends is Lolly and her husband is Pop. Lollipop!

    ReplyDelete