Sunday, November 14, 2010

Slips are over I guess?

Today I bought a skirt for winter, and I know when I put it on over tights and start to walk it will start to catch. So then I looked for a slip. I haven't owned a slip in quite a while, but I figured it's time for one. Anyway, no slips for sale. This is a foundation garment that seems to have gone away. Once in a while we do need a slip. I have another skirt for summer that is really sheer. It needs a slip. I am too old to be displaying my wares that is the current trend. So onward goes the search! I'll keep you posted.

2 comments:

  1. Try JC Penneys. I bought my last one there, but quite a few years ago.
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks I was thinking possibly a major store has them....or maybe I have a new invention. :)

    ReplyDelete