Friday, December 17, 2010

Computer speak for Sixties60's


Every so often, I think about what I would do if I had to perform my own clean up tasks on my computer. You know, when it starts running really slowly and you just know something is wrong. Did you know that Staples offers IT services on site for things such as computer set-up, tech installation, and computer diagnosis? Top three things we need to know for our home computers:



1. Clean up otherwise known as defragmentation needs to be performed at least 2-3 times per year depending on how much information and or (music, photos) you download or store.

2. Anti virus protection. Did you know that Comcast provides this for FREE if you are a customer?

3. PC tune ups. Staples does this at every store, every day, or so their ad says.

Even if you think your machine is ok, but have not had it looked at, bring it in for a quick look, it's worth it in the long run.

No comments:

Post a Comment