Thursday, May 31, 2012

Garnier Beauty Balm

So I've been reading about this new product, mentioned before in my blog, called Beauty Balm.  This weekend I went to my local CVS and purchased the Garnier brand for $10+.  Guess what?  I love it.  It's a 3 in 1 product, moisturizer, sun block and a bit of color.  Comes in two shades, light/medium and medium/dark,  and is easy as pie to work with.  Here is their description:

Save time with just one multi-benefit product that offers advanced skincare + immediate skin perfecting coverage. This hybrid formula renews radiance, brightens complexion, evens skin tone, hydrates and protects with SPF15 UVA/UVB sunscreen. Get results you can see and feel instantly.
•Renews, Brightens, Evens, Hydrates, Protects
•SPF 15
•Dermatologist tested

No need to buy three different products, especially for traveling.  I like the feel and coverage (although to be perfectly honest, it does not cover up the light sun spot I have) .  I am interested to see how many beauty companies produce this product, since it kind of hurts their bottom line I would think!



No comments:

Post a Comment