Sunday, June 10, 2012

I Brake for Yard Sales by Lara Spencer

Above, page out of her book!

This is a new book by Lara Spencer (talk about energy!) on the beauty of shopping second hand, whether it be flea markets, yard sales, estate sales, moving sales (all one and the same,)auctions, or second hand shops.  Being one who has braked for Yard Sales on and off for the last  45 years, I thought I knew it all.  Not so.  This is such an informative book on websites to shop at, the beauty of fleas (the stuff has already been curated) for a slight uptick in price.  I never hit the fleas because I hate to pay the middle man, but with the price of gas, I just may start.  I currently have two things on my wish list.  Number one is a plexiglass waterfall coffee table, for me.  Number two is a hallway bench for my son who needs it. Oh, and I want to spend $10 for each.  Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh the thrill of the hunt, it's all the fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment