Monday, August 6, 2012

Nora is a hit! No Surprise There.

Had a fabulous dinner with fabulous women of a certain age the other night, that would be my age, and we chatted about Nora E and how right on target she was....here is another one of her lists - easy way out for me..

What I Won't Miss (Nora Ephron)

Dry skin
Bad dinners like the one we went to last night
E-mail
Technology in general
My closet
Washing my hair
Bras
Funerals
Illness everywhere
Polls that show that 32 percent of the American people believe in creationism
Polls
Fox TV
The collapse of the dollar
Bar mitzvahs
Mammograms
Dead flowers
The sound of the vacuum cleaner
Bills
E-mail. I know I already said it, but I want to emphasize it.
Small print
Panels on Women in Film
Taking off makeup every night


As brilliant as she was, in this way she's just like everyone else, us!



No comments:

Post a Comment