Thursday, September 6, 2012

On Trend with Peplum

One of the best reasons for working in the city is keeping an eye on the 'woman on the street', fashion wise.  My office has ten floors and the fashions vary from clueless to clue full, if that's a term.  Today one of the girls was wearing a peplum top from H & M.  Granted a clinging peplum top might not be the greatest look on someone our age, but maybe a peplum jacket would be the answer.



below, the peplum trend with cranberry for fall color.  Another trend, cranberry!
I was in H&M yesterday.  For a piece like this that might only last one season, what the heck?  I'll try  it.  Will be in again today searching for this peplum piece for fall.

2 comments:

  1. Ha! How about bathing suits with peplums?
    I actually like the look but not the best for my body type. I may peplum a too big black t-shirt and see how it comes out.
    Kathy
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a good idea. I am finding peplum kind of hard to find in the stores. By the time they arrive the trend will be over. :)

      Delete