Monday, October 22, 2012

Travel Talk



My husband and I have just gotten back from what I would say was a whirlwind vacation.  Prague, Vienna and Budapest in 9 days traveling by planes, trains and automobiles.  Phew!  But when I read about this retired couple and their travels, I realize our trip was nothing in comparison.  Read about the lifestyle that one couple has chosen for their golden years.  A month in Paris, a weekend in Istanbul, etc. etc.  Now that's dedication and energy.  Is it for you?  Read on.

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10000872396390443720204578004131575356160.html?mod=WSJ_LifeStyle_Lifestyle_5

Besides the travel component, if you dig a little, you will realize that the author espouses unloading our things.  The things that weigh us down.  To me it makes sense.  Unload.

No comments:

Post a Comment