Sunday, October 28, 2012

Witches, Warlocks and Wands in Salem MA

Yesterday, we decided to take a hike up to Salem, MA since it is world renowned for Halloween shenanigans and we were pleasantly surprised. The late fall day was sunny and beautiful, leaves were falling and creatures were everywhere you looked. Upon walking through the town green towards all the hoopla, we saw a very Anne Bolin-esque character with her man sitting under an old oak tree. Strolling through town a creature jumped out at me "BOO" and hid back in his corner. Below are some of the fabulous costumes we saw.    I love a good pyschic reading as much as the next person.... but.....$35.00 for 15 minutes is a little much. I will save for one full hour some other time!
 
 
 Gotta give it to these couple of witches, they were both on walkers!!

 
 Salem visitors take Halloween verrrrrry seriously as you can see.

 
 Love this guy, up and down.

 

2 comments:

  1. Nice Pictures! I've always wanted to go to Salem near Halloween. They have a very nice art museum there too.
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I saw that, I was dying to go in, they had an exhibit of "Hats'...

      Delete