2. My conical strainer - just bought it this year, and it is a lifesaver for straining broth without a mess.
3. My heavy duty french cookware which I have had since the 60's bought at a Georg Jensen sidewalk sale in NYC. Distributes heatly evenly. Best purchase I ever made.
4. My vintage pyrex with covers bought at a yard sale for a couple of dollars. For food storage and reheating they are a god send, and really cool looking. Stack well too.
7. A stack of dishrags next to the sink
8. Turkey rack
9. Some vintage platters
10. Paris my dog at my feet just waiting patiently for something to drop.