Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Sorry. It's just Wrong.

Being a major dog lover, I'm sorry, but I cannot abide this situation.  Every year we go to Maine to a hotel that allows dogs.  We take our dog with us, and walk her and swim her.  A couple of years ago, I noticed one couple with their dog in a stroller.  CUE ALFRED HITCHOCK SHOWER SCENE MUSIC HERE.  Please humans.  No.  Shall we talk about starving children here.  People on the streets without food or shoes?  This is something I will never get over.  Never.

2 comments:

  1. Can the dog go on the train if it isn't in a stroller? Maybe that is how they get it on the train.
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. What is the hotel you go to? My dh and I go to Maine a lot because his family is from there. I'd love to bring my dog to a hotel if you don't mind making a recommendation.
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete