Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Lash Extensions

 

Someone just walked by me with the most beautiful eyelashes ever!  I asked her if they were real  (Yup that's me no boundries) and she said no they were extensions.  Who knew?  Never even heard of them.  I thought women just went with fake eyelashes like the old days.  Well, ladies things have changed dramatically.  If you'd like to open up your eyes and give them great definition, for a special event or whatever try them.  They last for a few weeks, and you don't have to go overboard, just have your eyelashes look fuller and darker.  You can even go without makeup they are so bold.

If you'd like to read about all the do's and don't check out this huff post article.  It will guide you.  I have never had them done, but one never knows.  Maybe sometime in the future.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/05/17/lash-extensions-tips_n_3286927.html

No comments:

Post a Comment