Friday, May 9, 2014

So Afraid......

cue downtrodden music here.

I have been so afraid of ordering furniture online but now I'm cured.  I am 'refreshing' my living space.  Since we moved from a house to a tiny apartment I needed to get rid of my oversized sectional which ate up all the small space that we had.  So I bought a new sleeper sofa (for my very occasional guests) and two chairs.  The chairs I bought at Joss and Main https://www.jossandmain.com/ on Monday and received them on Wednesday...How cool is that?  I was very worried that I would not like them or the scale would be off, but guess what, they are perfect.  I am sold.  Now I am expecting two side tables from Ebay, very cool also with a mid century vibe.  Here they are:
 
and......
 
 
 
Oh, and best of all free shipping.  Delivered right to your door.
 
Here is a cool article about the change in furniture shopping.  http://www.nytimes.com/2014/05/08/fashion/Shopping-at-the-Apartment-in-SoHo.html?ref=fashion
 

No comments:

Post a Comment