Sunday, June 1, 2014

Road Trip!

Out with the old and in with the new.  Summer clothes wear out faster than winter ones do...so I've been closeting lately.  For all those road trips this summer, please be comfortable!

From The Gap.  Back to the old.  Every couple of years I circle back to The Gap to see what they have in store for me.  And their sales are ridiculous.  Always have 1/2 the store off at 40%.  Check these out!

 The denim shirt is a basic and it breathes better than cotton, so I hear!
 These pants are loose and comfortable, buy them in one size larger and be slouchy.  Note the empty belt loops too.
 
 Love this tote.  Who doesn't need one or more of these?
Ok, I cheated, this shoe is from Cole Haan and will be coming with me on the vaca to the South of France in a few weeks.  Trying to break them in before so I don't cry my whole trip long.

No comments:

Post a Comment