Saturday, August 9, 2014

Now that I am 65

This is a venting post.  My feet are swelling, my shoes hurt all the pain points.  Everything aches.  My gray roots arrive every 2 1/2 weeks.  Thank God Almighty I do my own color, I would be in the poor house.  Makeup isn't what it used to be.  I need to really edit everything on my face.  AND my back hurts all the time, my sciatica is there 100% of the time.  I have sun spots on my face.  Skin cancer keeps visiting me. Boobs are sagging. I awaken every night to pee.  Three times.  People get up (sometimes) on the train to give me a seat.  Who, me? I used to be the youngest at every social event, now I am the oldest.  And yet, I thank my lucky stars for everything I have.  It could be so much worse.  Life is Good!  Thank you God! 


Bunny, bunny.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment