Friday, September 12, 2014

Thinning Eyebrows









I have noticed that, in recent years, my once full eyebrows are thinning in some spots and nonexistent at the end of them.  I have been poking around looking for something to define them a bit better without looking like a clown, and I think I have found it.  It's called Diorshow Brow Styler (Ultra).  I bit on the expensive side but I think it will last.  It only comes in one shade and believe me it looks natural.  I just fill in the blank spaces and elongate the brows and I feel like it does the trick.


In Dior's own words:


Diorshow Browstyler (Ultra) - $29.00

Expert precision for a tailor-made result. The Diorshow Brow Styler redefines, reshapes and fills out the eyebrow, offering high-definition makeup with a graphic yet natural result. Its single shade, Universal Brown, works on all skin tones. It features a retractable tip on one side for an ultra-precise line and a brush on the other side for easy blending.












No comments:

Post a Comment