Sunday, December 28, 2014

January Clean Up

So if you are a poor soul such as I am, you use this long weekend to entertain, to eat leftovers,  to pack away and to throw out....some are traveling to far off destinations such as Mustique, but for me, it's forever been a family time.  I am afraid that if I skip it just one time, it will go away forever and I will lose control of my (if I do say so myself) fabulous Christmas meal.

Anyway, I love to iron, I know it's crazy but I do.  So when the last of my company left I got into my closets and laid out my sheets.  Seems like I buy a set of sheets then push in the old...Horrors...it all went out today, the yellowed and the torn.  Took myself right over to Homegoods and bought a new set of Ralph Lauren sheets....ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh  comfort.  Plus I don't get all crazy looking at my linen closet....out, out, out, with the old...  Tame it!



At the end of the weekend I feel rested, organized and great about seeing my family!  Happy New Year and hopefully it will be a fabulous 2015!  Can you believe it?

No comments:

Post a Comment