Thursday, April 30, 2015

Funeral Attire



I don't mean to be a downer, but let's face it, we are 'at' that age.  Friends and relatives are starting to go to heaven, and we stand at our closet thinking what should I wear.  I have had a black wrap dress in my closet for just such an occasion, and wore it last week.  But we should have options.  That's when I Googled 'funeral attire'.  Don't you just love Google?

We have choices ladies and let's have them in the closet ready to go.  I don't know about you, but I like to see people dressed properly (in my opinion) black/ or grey dress or pants if you must.  Dark suits on men.  Those choices show respect for the family of the deceased. (and yourself)

 Always factor in the expectations of the bereaved family and the location and you can't go wrong.


These LBD's are sold everywhere.   Mix it with possibly a white or grey 3/4 length jacket.  Wear it with closed black shoes and you are good to go...please don't wear red.  It's not about us.


1 comment:

  1. According to my opinion, black is the most elegant and appropriate color to be wore at the funeral and you can choose any suitable dress with this color which is not distracting. However, it doesn’t mean that other colors are restricted or you can’t wear a color other than black.

    funeral program templates

    ReplyDelete