Sunday, May 31, 2015

Learning is Fun







Pretty basic statement right?  I started my life in Massachusetts at the tender age of 26.  We had a 2 year old, and moved to an outlying suburb.  Along came another baby, we stayed.  After 8 years, along came a job change and we made a move to So Florida.   Along came high school and we moved back to the same outlying area and graduated our two sons from high school and college in Massachusetts.  Then, stuck!  Where do we go what do we do.  Well, we waited too long, but  finally here we are outside of Boston now and enjoying the city. At the not so tender age of 66, I work in Copley Square which is very architecturally interesting. I used to walk from the T station to my building....fast.  But now!!  I have been stopping 2 stops early on my T Stop (for exercise) and walk through one of the most gorgeous areas of Boston.  Comm Avenue.  Instagram has played a huge part of my life in the past few months (thanks to the young 'uns at the office) and now only am I looking 'up' but trying to capture the beauty that is Boston.  My son gave me the highest compliment...he said I always thought Boston was a dump until I saw your photos...Check it out!  Next time I will talk about the beauty of the No Shore and the pop up beaches....Yes, they pop up out of nowhere and here you sit....all alone.. no voices....wonderful!  Sorry I must do the whole instagram thing because I deleted all my Comm Ave. pics but they are here on Instagram a bit mixed up with other beautiful sites.  Possibly looks like a place you'd like to visit?




https://instagram.com/sixties60style/







No comments:

Post a Comment