Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Lip Color


By now most of us have experimented with lots of shades of lip color.  I am really not one to toss lipsticks out unless I am unhappy with the consistency.  If it doesn't stay on, why?  Anyway, for many of us, it fun to try a new color with a new mood.  If you really are not happy with a color (like brown or deep plum) mix it.  Apply one shade lightly, then another on top.  I love the texture of Mac, but also like Chanel and some of the drugstore brands such as Revlon's ColorStay.

Whenever I go into Mac I ask what their most popular color is.  Most of the time they say Twig.  It's a great throw on every day basic shade.

Finally, if you think you are out of lipstick, dig around on the bottom with a lip brush.  There is much more in that tube.  At this stage in life if there is one thing we can be wearing on our face, it would be lipstick.





No comments:

Post a Comment