Monday, August 10, 2015

I'm Too Old For This - NYT update



This article was so spot on, I just had to share.  Relax, enjoy, and be who you are!





My mantra is and has been for a long long time, "I'm too old for this shit".


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~




A postscript.  I could not agree more about the theme of this article.  BUT, but, but, I got nailed into going to an event I did NOT want to go to.  Take one for the team, they said.  If we don't all go, no one goes.  Now that's pressure.  So I did.  I was so unhappy that I did.  Not only did I spend way too much money on this SILLY sojourn, I was insulted in the mix. (Mom always told me I was too sensitive)  Never mind the details...just that I didn't follow my own heart.  Kicking myself.




Usually I am very good at saying no, but this time......grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr















I'm Too Old For This

No comments:

Post a Comment