Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Netflix and Chill?

Many of us have jumped on the Netflix bandwagon in the past few years.  If there is no need to go out, why?  Git your wine, sit thyself on the couch and enjoy!

We used to go out to dinner a lot more than we do now.  Why?  Because in my opinion, most restaurants are terrible.  And the minute I see a tablecloth on the table I am usually adding a big percentage to the price of the meal.  In the old days it was theater.  No longer. That's for someone else, not me.  (I tell my husband we sound old when we talk like this)

With the advent of Sweetgreens and other healthy mid range 'slow' food, I tend to veer that way.  We will be going to NYC in a few weeks, and I can see us checking out the Food Hall at the Plaza or Eataly.   Possibly one off the beaten path place for dinner at the bar.
What I am looking for in a restaurant:
  • Simplicity
  • Healthy & Tasty
  • Decent Prices
  • Good Vibes
 This type of establishment is popping up, starting of course in NYC.  Enjoy!






There is a really good reason why there is a line around the block at SG.  It's Kale Caesar.

No comments:

Post a Comment