Wednesday, February 10, 2016

The Not so Friendly Skies

As I'm sure you have already experienced, flying has become, shall we say, horrendous.  Dirty, germy, bathrooms you don't want to go near and cranky passengers trying to get their pound of flesh from the airlines.  It's a vicious cycle.  We are frustrated with the airlines.  Airlines are frustrated with whatever.


To carry on or not.  Delay or loss.


Whenever I need to fly, I just write off that day to frustration and fatigue.  And what's with someone in front of you leaning onto your lap.  Horrid.


From now on, less is more with flying for me.  I literally can't take it.



A bit of consideration goes a long way, guys.  I only say that b/c I told my son this story and he could not understand why he couldn't put his seat back......'nough said.

No comments:

Post a Comment