Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Meet Up!




This has been a big year for me for losses. A few of my old, old friends have died. When I think of how we put off visiting with one another, I see now why some say, do it now, you just never know what's around the bend.



One of the women who was in my wedding in 1968 died this year. No I didn't see her very often, but when we did, our visits were like yesterday. Last year she asked me to either come to her, or she would come to Boston. Did we follow through? No! Instead, I asked her to come to our 50th high school reunion this fall. She said ok, let me spend the winter getting ready. We did not make the reunion. We did not visit with one another last fall, because of procrastination on both parts. Anyway, I thought this video was such a beautiful tribute, I thought I'd share.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wPuv0uGPv80

No comments:

Post a Comment