Thursday, January 5, 2017

Follain

For obvious reasons, (cold weather) I am interested in this store in the So. End of Boston. It contains a delicious grouping of natural face and body products. I am starting to add a bit at a time to my beauty shelves.



"Follain is a healthy beauty store with locations in Boston, Washington DC, and Nantucket. Follain--Gaelic for 'healthy, wholesome, and sound'--features a thoughtfully curated portfolio of skincare, hair care, and cosmetic products from over 40 U.S. brands. Follain carries the highest-performing healthy beauty products available. Select products (think: liquid hand & body soap) are available for refill in-stores, as Follain aims to remedy the immense plastic waste generated by bottles.No one should have to sacrifice their health and values for beauty." from their website.

This is one of the items I purchased recently. Say goodbye to commercial hand creams and hello to Apotheke. I notice a complete turnaround on the texture of my dry hands...Dry no more.



$20
UPDATE!  Just went back to Follain for more of this, and they do not carry it anymore...Amazon calling!!

No comments:

Post a Comment