Thursday, January 5, 2017

New London Pharmacy - NYC

Some of you may have heard about French pharmacies and their luscious offerings. The only reason I know about this and have started researching is having visited a drug store in Cassis, France. I was just in there for a minute picking up sunscreen, but I did notice a major difference between this drug store and an American one.


I follow Goop and some other beauty blogs on Facebook, and noted that they too are interested in the French Pharm experience in the USA. I'm sure I am VERY late to this party, but now I'm kind of hooked. Having just spent the weekend in NYC, one of my bucket items was to visit a French-like pharmacy. Found it!!
Check out their website. Bye, bye CVS beauty, Hello New London Pharmacy!

https://www.newlondonpharmacy.com/



No comments:

Post a Comment