Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Hairstory (Yet Again)

I know I have beaten a dead horse, but I need to update my review of Hairstory. I absolutely LOVE IT. Finally. I believed my Florida hairdresser, and on and off, stayed the course.

 

It takes getting used to - no lather.
I use ten pumps from the bottle and massage my scalp.
Rinse, rinse and then rinse when you think you are done. This is key.
No finishing products needed, such as balm, conditioner or serum....just shampoo and done!

Although I do have to say that I apply heat to it after it dries..either hot iron or hot rollers or blow dry (I have damaged colored hair)..lasts for 2 or 3 days...sometimes 4 but that is pushing it for me...anyway.

I just ordered the Undressed...I will keep you posted!!

Hairstory

No comments:

Post a Comment