Saturday, July 29, 2017

Books!

Please tell me you don't still buy books.  Clutter, clutter, clutter.  Not only that,  the dust smell is really annoying.  I have just a few 'coffee table' books, but no one seems to ever open them.  Anyway, I've been in a few different stores lately that trade books for free.  Talbot's Wellesley, and the Pharmacy in Ipswich have giving libraries. Take one, give one.  I love it.  And when I really want to read something special, it's straight to the library for me.  And btw the Boston Library is to die for.  Tourists bypass this special place of music/courtyards and murals. Actually, I stop tourists in front, and ask if they have seen the Atrium...Answer is always, no!   Please visit here.  I call it the hidden gem of Boston.

 Boston Public Library

No comments:

Post a Comment