So, my granddaughter said to me one time (she's 11) Gammy I want to go to NYC.....so I relented. It was during the pandemic and my second time in NYC during the 2021 holiday season...I called my son Stephen to clear it with him, and he thought about it.....finally he and his wife decided it's now or never. We decided to drive in to the city and play the whole thing by ear.
Luckily, my niece Lisa, has a pied a terre there so we settled in and had a ball.....some highlights for you to follow if you want to..........
arrived at about 1 pm and went to her place (she was not there) and settled in...since it was on the upper East/West side (Columbus Circle,a place I have never been, it was amazing) we decided to just stay around that area and have an early dinner...
here are some shots that you may recognize....it's basic but then again , we were with an 11 year old girl who was just learning
Wall Street
Maryanne, Tracy, Wendy, and I took our granddaughter to NYC for her 12th birthday!!! Wicked,9/11 museum,M&M store, Columbia circle, National History Museum, Central Park!!! It was so much fun❤️❤️Loved seeing your pictures
ReplyDeleteThat's a trip of a lifetime! She will remember that experience forever. Beautiful for all!
ReplyDelete